Electrical Project Coordinator
Cdn. Power Pac – Acheson, Alberta
Northern Alberta’s Electrical, Solar & Prefabrication Leader is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team of professionals in Acheson. The Project Coordinator works directly with our Project Management Team to assist in project delivery throughout the life cycle of the project. The role will ultimately report to the ACSO/Director of Corporate Development & Communications. The successful candidate is responsible for the following:
Key Responsibilities & Function
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle through to close out.
- Review designs, specifications and plan/schedule changes
- Keep the project stakeholders information about project status, deadlines and issues.
- Be the key member in the development, revisions and progressing of project templates.
- Under the guidance of the Project Manager draft, issue and track RFI’s, Shop Drawing submittals, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking and managing change notices and change orders to and from the client, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Prepare all required project close out documents.
- Relevant post-secondary Diploma or Degree, and/or equivalent electrical trade experience an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Adobe, Bluebeam and Illustrator required
- Strong electrical, construction and building systems knowledge required
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Ability to participate and effectively collaborate in problem solving efforts within a team environment required
- Ability to read schedules and understand scopes is considered an asset
- Ability to understand project lifecycle from design, estimation, construction administration and coordination
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Accubid, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Revit is in asset
Cdn. Power Pac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Cdn. Power Pac thanks all applicants In advance for your interest however, only those who are identified candidates for the position will be contacted.